Version 2 (modified by eva, 2 months ago) (diff)


Procedures for sick leave

Inform the personnel officer, Eva Jurlander (eva@…, 046‑222 7304) as soon as possible, preferably the first day.

Report in Primula Webb the first day of your sick leave.

When you are no longer sick and back at work, you should report that in Primula Webb.

If you need help, ask Eva.

After seven calendar days of sick leave, you have to have obtain a certificate from your doctor, which should be given to Eva.

If the sick leave is for a longer period, you will be contacted by the department. Rehabilitation measures are handled by the faculty in cooperation with the employee and the department.