May 5, 2015
Svndigest is a tool for calculating statistics of a project under Subversion control. Svndigest is written in C++ and extracts repository history using the subversion API. The resulting report is written to a user specifiable directory in HTML format.
- Timeline of number of lines
- Timeline for each author
- Timeline for each directory/file
- Differentiation between code and comments
- Automatic copyright update
- Caching statistics
- Blame output
- Interface to Trac
- README -- how to install svndigest
- Manual -- how to run svndigest and explanation of what is calculated
- README.developer -- guidelines and other informations for developers
Here are some examples of svndigest generated reports:
|BASE hacks||0.10.x||svndigest output|
|BASE plug-ins||0.10.x||svndigest output|
|svndigest||trunk||(trunk) svndigest output|
For Mac OS X, svndigest is available via MacPort
The latest release is available from the download page. The source code is stored in a subversion repository available via anonymous SubversionCheckout. Alternatively, you can browse the code through the Trac Browser.
Svndigest is an open source project and available for free under the GNU General Public License version 3.
Please send feedback and suggestions through the mailinglist.