Mar 22, 2017
May 5, 2015
Welcome to the theplu yat development site
This is the development site for the yat C++ class library.
- Gnu Scientific Library, GSL connectivity - The internal implementation of the package is designed to use GSL.
- Supervised classifier classes including support vector machines.
- Statistics classes.
- Missing values - Most functionality come in two versions: one optimized for speed and one weighted version allowing missing values.
- Random number generation.
- Wrapper classes for htslib allowing handling BAM reads with Standard Template Library such as standard algorithms and containers.
We have trac usages guidelines for new developers and other users who need to understand how we use trac.
- Doxygen generated documentation is available for
- README.developer -- read before hacking.
- Project code statistics provided by svndigest.
The latest release is available from the download page. The source code is stored in a subversion repository available via anonymous SubversionCheckout. Alternatively, you can browse the code through the Trac Browser.
The yat library is an open source project and available for free under the GNU General Public License version 3.
Please send feedback and suggestions through the mailinglist.
There are several RSS feeds available that can be tailored to suit your taste (see TracRss). Here we provide a few commonly used: