Opened 14 years ago

Closed 12 years ago

#268 closed task (worksforme)

SVNlog(repo).date() fails on OpenClinica repository

Reported by: Jari Häkkinen Owned by: Jari Häkkinen
Priority: major Milestone:
Component: core Version: trunk
Keywords: Cc:

Description

Running with option '--revisions' works but using dates instead fails with

svndigest: REPORT request failed on '/openclinica/!svn/bc/9865'
svndigest: REPORT of '/openclinica/!svn/bc/9865': 200 OK (http://svn.akazaresearch.com)
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'theplu::svndigest::SVNException'
  what():  commit_dates: svn_client_log3 failed
Abort trap (core dumped)

I fail to track down the problem.

svn info says

Path: .
URL: http://svn.akazaresearch.com/openclinica/OpenClinica/trunk
Repository Root: http://svn.akazaresearch.com/openclinica
Repository UUID: 28408b21-472b-0410-9cb1-9994485890b2
Revision: 9865
Node Kind: directory
Schedule: normal
Last Changed Author: kkrumlian
Last Changed Rev: 9841
Last Changed Date: 2007-09-06 16:08:57 +0200 (Thu, 06 Sep 2007)

Change History (4)

comment:1 Changed 14 years ago by Peter Johansson

I tried

svn log http://svn.akazaresearch.com/openclinica/OpenClinica/trunk

and

svn log http://svn.akazaresearch.com/openclinica/OpenClinica.

They both work.

It would be interesting to see a bit more information in the Exception output e.g. on what file is logged (or is it there?)

comment:2 Changed 14 years ago by Jari Häkkinen

Yes, svn log ... works but the gory

if ((err=svn_client_log3(apr_path, &peg, &start, &head, 0,
     false, false, receiver, baton, context_, subpool)))

fails. I suppose we have to compare with svn log and learn by the differences. The apr_path used above is http://svn.akazaresearch.com/openclinica (the value of repo in the svndigest main program). I cannot test svn log http://svn.akazaresearch.com/openclinica right now since the repository server is not responding.

comment:3 Changed 14 years ago by Peter Johansson

I thought client command "svn log" used the latest version of log i.e. svn_client_log3.

comment:4 Changed 12 years ago by Peter Johansson

Milestone: svndigest 0.7
Resolution: worksforme
Status: newclosed

I tried running

[donadoni:~/projects/osd/openclinica]$ svndigest --no-report --verbose
Done parsing parameters
Initializing SVN singleton.
Acquiring repository information
Building directory tree
Parsing directory tree
Parsing /home/peter/projects/osd/openclinica/src/assemble/openclinica-assemble.xml
Parsing /home/peter/projects/osd/openclinica/src/main/config/database/Oracle/2.2.1/install/oracle_create_mv.sql
Parsing /home/peter/projects/osd/openclinica/src/main/config/database/Oracle/2.2.1/install/oracle_create_table.sql
...

and it seems to work.

I don't know if this is due to major changes in SVNlog class or if something is different with the repository. It doesn't matter; it works for me now.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.